The following vacancy exists in our FINANCE & ADMIN DEPARTMENT and those interested are requested (having consulted with their immediate superior) to apply in writing.
POSITION: OFFICE COORDINATOR
REPORTING TO: COMPANY SECRETARY
To provide administrative and office support to the Cape Town office, manage all activities necessary for effective operations and ensure minimum disruption to core activities when executing key responsibilities.
OUTPUTS & MEASUREMENTS:
Duties include but will not be limited to:
• coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
• supervise administrative staff; namely the receptionist, driver and cleaners.
• monitor and manage office maintenance issues, and where necessary, identify and supervise the activities of subcontractors and / or service providers.
• manage all activities related to internal or external alterations of the workplace.
• manage cleaning services and ensure compliance with health, safety and municipal regulations.
• monitor and ensure that adequate security measures are in place, in relation to the building and company assets.
• monitor and ensure adequate stock of office supplies.
• coordinate general office administration tasks including meetings and meeting rooms.
• prepare for quarterly Board and Committee meetings by creating Board Packs.
• performing all administration tasks relating to Corporate events.
REQUIREMENTS: The ideal candidate must possess the following attributes:
• Matric Certificate
• Drivers license and own vehicle
• 2 years’ experience in a similar role, leading a team.
• Computer literacy – MS Office (With high proficiency in MS Excel)
• Self-starter with good planning and organisational skills; leadership and networking skills.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong conflict management and decision-making skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• A conceptual and creative thinker with good problem-solving skills.
SEA HARVEST GROUP LIMITED
1st Floor, Block C, Boulevard Office Park
Searle Street, Woodstock,
South Africa, 7925
PO Box 761, Cape Town, South Africa, 8000