This Learnership is an ideal opportunity to enter the world of Card Payments and Operations (CPO).
You will have a unique opportunity to gain proficiency in the following:
- Understanding the CPO end to end value chain from Account Opening to installation of merchant devices.
- In resolving clients’ queries
- Perform trouble shooting of merchant devices to ensure they can trade
- Building relationships
- Ensure service excellence
- Ensure Operational Excellence
- Ensure adherence to all standards / policies.
- Prioritise and plan own workload and time management
- Ensure all correspondence and other communication is attended to professionally and promptly to ensure a consistently high standard of service
- Telephone etiquette in handling telephone calls with clients
The candidate must:
- Have Grade 12 / Matric
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Good communication skills,
- Problem-solving skills,
- Good interpersonal relations,
- Attention to detail.
- Computer literacy